Terms and Conditions
- Participation in Compass – Visionary Leadership for Women in all its forms will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- Participants acknowledge the group learning approach in Compass and will make best endeavours to attend all program days, Triad meetings, webinars and other agreed contact times
- All materials supplied by Dattner Group are secured by copyright, remain the property of Dattner Group and must be returned to Dattner Group on completion of the program. Any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
- Unless explicitly stated, program fees include the cost of program materials, books, catering, and venue.
- Participants must advise Dattner Group of any change to address and/or contact details while enrolled in any course.
- Program fees are generally not refundable, except where the following conditions may apply:
- The enrolment was cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the program, or
- The enrolment was cancelled due to extenuating circumstances such as sudden illness or other personal matter that prevents the participant attending. Dattner Group may, at its discretion, offer an alternative program for the participant in lieu of a refund.
- If participants seek to cancel enrolment within four (4) weeks of commencement for reasons other than extenuating circumstances, Dattner Group may at its sole discretion offer an alternative program or refund.
- Participants may only change my program enrolments once unless there are extenuating circumstances
- Participants who enroll under “Early Bird” and “Super Early Bird” rates must settle the invoice on time to qualify for the discounted rate. Invoices which are not settled by the due date may be reissued at the next qualifying rate if applicable, or attract a late booking fee of $100 if payment is still within the current pricing band.
- If Dattner Group deems it necessary to engage a debt collection agency to collect the outstanding amount, all costs associated with debt recovery will be added onto the outstanding debt.
- Dattner Group will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside Dattner Group reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond Dattner Group reasonable control. Dattner Group will use best endeavours to mitigate Force Majeure Events and provide alternative solutions where possible. This may include rescheduling program dates at time of Dattner Group’s choosing.**
- Participants understand that where program materials and workshops are delivered online, private information such as log-in details, Dattner Group materials, and other content cannot be shared. In the case that a participant does share these details with others it may lead to the cancellation of enrolment.
- In the event of a dispute between a program participant and Dattner Group, internal procedures are in place to facilitate the resolution of the dispute.
- Dattner Group will ensure fair and equitable management of complaints, grievances and appeals by providing a transparent, timely and consistent process for resolving complaints, grievances and appeals.
**Special note re COVID-19
Where the Participant or Client wishes to cancel or reschedule a workshop or program due to unforeseeable matters such as COVID-19 virus, note that in the majority of cases, Dattner Group will be able to continue delivering the services online or via other such means to mitigate associated risks. These options will made available to the Client upon request from the Client, or where Dattner Group believes this is warranted. Dattner Group reserves the right to switch the method of program delivery, e.g. from in-person to online, where it believes it is in the best interests of the parties concerned.